Saturday, April 25, 2015

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY SLAP ME

So here's a little story of regret and utter torment. When I was in New York, Jake took me to Tokio 7. Not only is it the most incredible consignment store in the East Village that hosts rare vintage high end designer labels as well as local designers.....

IT HAD AVAILABLE THE 2012 PRADA FLAME WEDGES, IN MY SIZE. FOR $350. 

And I just didn't have the money on me at the time! I DIDN'T HAVE THE DAMN MONEY! They are on every watch list available to me, UK Ebay, my German ebay account, my US account, Etsy...Fuckin' everywhere! But in a size 9 and for bloody $950, you know when you are that desperate for something you try to justify something being 2-3 sizes too big for you?! Uhhh yeah. That was a thing. My pain is just I have loved these shoes ever since I hustled the cash up to buy the pink and red Cadillac sunglasses from the same '12 collection (Then later had them lost at some wharf party..I don't want to talk about it)

I know I sound like a bratty, bored little bitch....BUT LET ME HAVE THIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME WEEP FOR THE PRADA

Lets all look and cry together over these incredible wedges (I would never wear a wedge, but look, anyone would make an exception for these flawless creations of God.)